Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GFG GREEK FROM GREECE - My Second Opening Day Event Today



Amy sent me a link for a new Greek place next to the W Hotel in Hoboken.  As it is on my way to pick her up I thought I would stop and check it out.

It is big and airy, at 645 pm it was not too crowded.



They have many things, I hope they were not overly ambitious.
Seating area
Frozen yogurt(?) and toppings
Bread sticks and rings
Savory Pies

Sandwiches

Cakes ready for individual servings

The coffee counter and the bread section

Individual full size desserts - displayed and served from islands in the store

Mini size desserts

Full size cakes. Still in the Isles.

Individual size cakes.

And because I love their photo stylist, here are some of their professional photos.  Sometimes Professional Food Photos do not represent what is being served AT ALL; These are perfect representations:Copyright 2017. Dreamfood 
Crafted with love by humble
















No comments:

Post a Comment